Welcome to your new Lakeline Oaks Home Owners Association website (LLO HOA web). Please explore it and let us know what you think by sending a message using the GET IN TOUCH feature.
- Topics which affect you are summarized on the home page. Contact a Board of Directors or Committee member for more information.
- What new residents need to know has been added to the About LLO page.
- Get in Touch provides several ways to communicate with the LLO HOA.
- During the Annual Meeting on May 27, 2015, David Gotto was elected to a 3-year term on the LLO Board of Directors. His term began immediately. He replaced Rae Ann Doerr, who has served our neighborhood for eight years.
- The Board of Directors consists of:
- President - Robert Kenny
- Vice President - David Gotto
- Secretary - Bob Stevens
- Volunteers are needed on several committees to keep your HOA vibrant and supportive of your needs. Contact the Board of Directors to volunteer.
- Current MUD and municipal restrictions are available HERE.
- Cedar Park now provides Smart911 service where residents can record information which emergency service providers need. Click HERE to enroll.